DCS Batteries are the ideal drop-in replacement & upgrade from AGM, Gel or other lead-acid batteries for any application. DCS gives you the ability to upgrade your current batteries to lithium-ion technology that can deliver a minimum of 2500 cycles and has tremendous advantages in weight, performance, reliability and service life compared to traditional lead-acid batteries.
Backed by a 5 year return to base warranty.
The 200Ah slim lines feature a pair of terminals on each side (POS & NEG) that are internally bridged with copper busbars – this allows more surface area for more connections and the ability to run two cables one off each pair of terminals for large inverters and also comes in handy when expanding multiple batteries in parallel.
All DCS batteries now feature our comprehensive Bluetooth System available on both Android and Apple operating systems that shows a lot of cool things.
LOOKING FOR A STURDY MOUNT TO SECURE YOUR NEW 200AH DCS BATTERY IN AN UPRIGHT POSITION?
Click Here for more information on our stainless steel lazer cut battery trays….
These slimline DCS batteries are ideal for utes, dual cabs and for squeezing in between drawers and in campers. Why not run your entire vehicle from one of these? They provide 1200 LCA’s, so they will start even the largest of diesel engines. It is an amazing battery technology that can do it all.
- Cell status showing real-time cell balancing operation
- BMS MOSFET temperature (great info when you are winching or running a large inverting load or your trolling motor to know how hard you are pushing the electronics).
- SOC% estimate (using impedance tracking – the App learns the SOC after the first 10 cycles)
- Battery pack voltage and cycle count
- Amp meter – showing charge and discharge current
- Connectivity distance up to 10m
- Now there is no need to install battery monitors or shunts in boats, campers or vehicles. You have all the info you need at your fingertips.
- The SOC estimate is accurate on single batteries, the more batteries that are expanded in parallel, the less accurate the SOC becomes.
- This free application provides the perfect tell-tale about the battery packs state of health as it ages
- Assists installers & integrators to quickly diagnose any system issues.
|Nominal Capacity (1Hr)
|Case Dimensions (L x W x H)
|512mm x 125mm x 325mm
|11.5 ~ 14.6V
|14.0 ~ 14.6V
|13.5 ~ 13.7V
|Maximum Charge Current
|Recommended Charge Current
|Maximum Discharge Current
|BMS (built in)
|Automatic cell balancing, over discharge/charge
|DCS 3.2V 5.0 – 7.2Ah Cylindrical (LifePO4)
|2500 Cycles @ 100% DOD
|Metal with white pearlescent finish
|Operating temp Range
|-30 to +110 degrees C
|Top Mount M8 Stainless steel / Copper
DCS HIGH PERFORMANCE 2C CHARGE & DISCHARGE CURVES
DOWNLOAD APP (DCS LFP)
DCS Bluetooth Technology powered by DCS LFP, this APP is only for DCS LFP batteries which is based on BLE 4.0 technology. Every DCS battery pack comes standard with our detailed battery monitoring via Bluetooth.
This App provides comprehensive monitoring for DCS LFP batteries, including:
- Time Remaining
- Battery pack voltage, Power & Current
- Battery Management MOSFET temperature
- Individual Cell Status with balancing indicators.
- Connectivity distance up to 10 meters.
- Every DCS battery pack comes standard with our detailed battery monitoring via Bluetooth
Learn More About the DCS LFP APPCLICK HERE TO WATCH THE APP OVERVIEW VIDEO